Wilson high-temperature fabrics are used to protect equipment and personnel near hazardous operations such as welding, flame-cutting, and grinding. These fabrics can be used as blankets, hanging curtains, or are available in roll goods.
• 150°C working temperature
• Excellent abrasion and tear resistance
• Provides protection from welding sparks, spatter, and slag
• Grommets allow easy hanging in vertical applications
• Ideal for pipe and weld wrapping, low cooling/tempering, heat containment, personnel heat protection, machine covers, and more