Wilson high-temperature fabrics are used to protect equipment and personnel near hazardous operations such as welding, flame-cutting, and grinding. These fabrics can be used as blankets, hanging curtains, or are available in roll goods.
• 649°C working temperature
• Advanced abrasion-resistant properties
• Grommets allow easy hanging in vertical applications
• Heat is dispersed evenly across the surface significantly boosting temperature rating
• Ideal for welding, furnace applications, pipe wrapping, and machinery protection