- The PeakWorks CP-10011 Anchorage Connector is designed for use in an anchorage having a minimum strength rating of 5000 lbs. Each part is thoroughly tested during the product development stage and is batch tested to confirm conformance.
- Material: Forged steel with a zinc plate for corrosion resistance
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs (22.2 kN)
- Number of Workers: 1
- Operating Temperature: -35º C to +35º C
- Component Compatibility: PeakWorks Anchorage Connectors are designed for use with PeakWorks approved components or subsystems (full body harnesses, lifelines, rope grabs, connectors, self retracting lifelines, etc.) or as recommended by a Qualified Person.
- Warnings: Only to be used by individuals trained in Fall Protection
- Note: Minimum Grade 8 Quality bolt to be used in conjunction with a lock washer and bolt
- Built with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lb (22 kN)
- 310 lb (141 kg) capacity for 1 worker (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.)
Recommended Torque Values:
- 65-75 ft-lb for a 1/2” clearance hole (13 TPI Bolt)
- 145-155 ft-lb for a 5/8” clearance hole (11 TPI Bolt)