Magnetic brackets are designed to mount on the metal back wall of the cabinet. A range of Jackson Safety and Sellstrom face shields have been tested and certified with the Monitor ® 2000 cabinet to effectively kill 99.4+% of germs, keeping users safe from contamination in demanding work conditions.
• Functions – The Magnetic Face Shield Mounting Hooks allows use of Monitor 2000 germicidal cabinet to sanitize face shields instead of glasses and goggles
• Features – The set of four magnetic hooks allows sanitization of up to four face shields during the five-minute cycle time. It is easy – simply remove the glasses and goggle rack from the Monitor 2000.
• Design – The four magnetic brackets are designed to mount on the metal back wall of the cabinet
• Applications – Hang the face shields, close the door, set the timer, and after five minutes, away you go! Our product expands the range of products that can be sanitized to include safety glasses, goggles, and now face shields
• Certification – The following Jackson and Sellstrom face shields have been tested and certified with the Monitor 2000 cabinet, effectively killing 99.4+% of germs: Jackson Quad 500, Maxview, F4XP, MFS320 and Sellstrom 301, 303, 380, 390, and DP4 Series